Hailing from the Canadian electronic music underground after a decade of Techno and Industrial DJ and promotional work, Ad·ver·sary is Jairus Khan.
While providing North American tour support for such acts as Terrorfakt, Antigen Shift, Cyanotic, Adam X, Iszoloscope and others, his many remixes of such Industrial Noise icons as Converter and Iszoloscope have enjoyed heavy club and airplay around the world.
Now, Ad·ver·sary is conquering minds and destroying dancefloors with his critically-acclaimed album ‘Bone Music‘ on Tympanik Audio. Hard Industrial rhythms meet enormous organic soundscapes to create what Re:Gen Magazine calls “…a balance between the brutal and the beautiful.” Featuring remixes by Antigen Shift, Tonikom, and Synapscape. Mastered by Yann Faussurier of Iszoloscope.
Ad·ver·sary‘s latest release on Tympanik Audio is a fantastic remix album titled ‘A Bright Cut Across Velvet Sky‘ featuring collaborations with Stendeck, Autoclav1.1, Cyanotic, ESA, Phylr, Iszoloscope, and more. ‘A Bright Cut Across Velvet Sky‘ is harnessed within a unique packaging, designed by the artist himself, hand-assembled and limited to 1000 numbered copies. Available now…
Catch Ad.ver.sary on tour with Iszoloscope in North America this Summer!
- A Bright Cut Across Velvet Sky [Tympanik Audio 2009]
- Bone Music [Tympanik Audio 2008]
- Ad·ver·sary vs. Cyanotic: Music For Jerks [Glitch Mode Recordings 2006]
- V/A: Hordes Of The Elite – Ad·ver·sary: Number Nine (Mix Of Truth) [Glitch Mode Recordings 2006]
- Urusai: Microbial – ‘Learned Helplessness (remix by Ad·ver·sary) [Auricle Media 2005]
- V/A: This Is What We Do – Ad·ver·sary: Bone Music [Mile 329 2005]
- V/A: Modern Destruction – Cyanotic: Suspension of Disbelief (Ad·ver·sary vs. The Glitch Mode Squad) [Glitch Mode Recordings 2005]
- Official site