TA005 | Disharmony: Cloned::Other Side of Evolution
Fresh off the heels of their fantastic 3rd album, last year’s ‘Malignant Shields’ on Aliens Production, Disharmony compiles their most beloved remixes, including 3 new tracks, into one fantastic collection of music.
15 beautifully crafted dark electronica tracks driven by sopping-wet beats, haunting synthlines, chilling samples, and razor-sharp vocals. Beauty meets complexity in a brilliant marriage of orchestral dark electro and savvy electronica.
Available now on Compact Disc from Tympanik Audio. Order the CD here.
“…one of the most noticeable remix albums I’ve heard in many years.” - Side-Line Magazine
“…a gorgeous piece of beautified industrial wastelands.” - Igloomag
“…a marvelous release…” - Chain DLK
“Disharmony have that rare ability to unsettle without sacrificing any sense of accessibility or harmony.” - Grave Concerns
“…without doubt among the best releases in 2008.” - Heathen Harvest
- Idealism [original by Polygon]
- Mutant X [original by Grandchaos]
- Stir up the Dust [original by Anhedonia]
- Apocalypse [original by Pecadores]
- Tuistoz Herz [original by Burzum] [clip preview]
- Alone [original by Empty]
- Suspection [exklusive track]
- Bar Code [original by Flint Glass]
- Immortal [original by Deadjump]
- Nautilus [exklusive track] [clip preview]
- Zeit Zerstoert [orignal by Mnemonic]
- Earth [Disharmony meets Sara Noxx] [clip preview]
- Like Falling Crystals [original by Stendeck]
- Synove Svetla [original by Tabor Radosti]
- Kasida [original by Fractional]