TA092 | Stendeck: Folgor
Continuing to build on his signature sound, Stendeck once again inducts listeners with a collection of massive beat-oriented electronica complemented by epic synth scores and resounding narratives. Nostalgic pads meet with evolving rhythms and pulsing basslines giving each song a classical feel with futuristic symphonic leanings resulting in a defining contrast that is both dynamic and engaging. Enveloping atmospheres expand and retract shaping an intensity and flow to each song arrangement while birthing lavish beat structures that effortlessly maneuver amongst engrossing melodies and undeniable warmth.
‘Folgor‘ offers release from the constraints of common motifs to present an expansive trip allowing the listener access to a world of formidable sounds that will resonate like an amorous memory.
Stendeck ‘Folgor‘ is available now on CD and Digital formats and July 7th on 2xLP 180g vinyl format.
- Come to me, close your eyes and lose yourself inside me
- Violently exciting and extremely loud [folgor]
- Tonight is forever
- At the gate of impossible things
- About gravity and the undefined science of human attraction
- Trying to hold every little second that flies away
- Last drink at the pink flamingos motel
- Sad lovers’ song
- Nobody lives here anymore
- Momentary pleasure
- Poison kisses in the torture room
- The curious disease of the howling man
- In deep waters we fall apart
- We watch the stars shining for the last time
- Nothing will be the same [again]