The Best Themes Organic Food Store must convey a feeling of freshness and wholesomeness. Color schemes and designs are just as important for organic-food websites. And with these themes, your website will have an appealing design with excellent features. There are different themes for each type of person you want as a client. Some look vibrant, cheerful and fresh; others have a calm energy.
Log in and see which of these organic food blogging themes match what you need. These blog platforms are beautiful, mobile responsive, and SEO optimized.
Top WordPress Themes for Organic Food Store Review
1. Groca – Grocery, Supermarket Store Theme ($48)
Grocery is a powerful Grocery and Supermarket theme created by Store experts DesignThemes. It uses cheerful colors to create a pleasant web design with a fresh feel. With this, it’s easy to sell fresh, organic foods online. Before now, you needed a lot of resources and effort to do so. Now, you can easily sell them online with this option for your customers.
This Store theme is full of advanced e-commerce features! You’re able to add a mega menu with 5 different options. Themes, colors, and text all match perfectly with their stock photography excites all of your customer! You’ll also get Slick Slider, Product Owl Carousel, Font Awesome Icons, Product Compare feature, Currency Switcher and Ajax Product Filters. You’ll also be able to use the Cart and Wishlist features.
- Vibrant and colorful design
- Drag and Drop sections
- Slick Slider and Product Featured Slider
- 5 types of Mega Menu, Sticky Menu
- Advanced Search
- Branded Checkout
- Social Sharing, Blog, Newsletter Pop-up
2. Oars – Store Theme for Organic Food($69)
Oars is a UI/UX optimized responsive in-house theme for organic food e-commerce stores. The 7 homepage demos and the 3 menu styles offer you a lot of flexibility when building your website. Its design has beautiful animation and a parallax-style layout, with full-width pages and full-screen slideshows.
You’ll have full control over your website design as you can choose from a wide range of themes. Our themes include advanced Product Filters, Quick View, Ajax Add to Cart, Cart Dropdown, and Search Autocomplete. You may also opt for an e-commerce store that has a blog and newsletter pop-up features.
- Nice color schemes and special effects
- Multiple pages that have been pre-defined
- Ajax Wishlist, Ajax Compare, Ajax Add to Cart
- Drag & Drop sections
- 700+ Google Fonts
- Revolution Slideshow
3. Aarogya | Healthcare Nutrition and Wellness Store Theme ($59)
Aarogya is an e-commerce Store theme that can be used for all things related to healthy living. The colors include a feeling of freshness ideal for naturally Market search product e-commerce Stores. Besides, it has been designed to specifically cater a wide range of organic food retail stores, organic gardening sites and restaurants, Organic beauty Web sites and health coaching centers.
Aarogya comes with a lot of options for your shop. You can customize the layout and make it responsive, you can use multiple currencies, you can use advanced Ajax features like free zoom and cloud zoom, etc. It also has several e-commerce features like quick shop and branded checkout and custom Google Fonts that allow you to improve your brand’s look.
- Organic food websites should look attractive and professional so that they provide an easy-to-navigate experience
- Coded with HTML5 and CSS3
- Slick Slider, Product Featured Slider
- Customer Reviews
- Deal Counter, Quick View
- Online Appointment Booking
- Brand Logo Carousel
- Google Maps integration
- Social media integration, Blog, Newsletter Pop-up
4. Vegist – The Vegetables & Organic Food eCommerce Store Theme ($35)
Vegist is an absolutely stellar theme for your WordPress website. It offers multiple Homepage designs, all of which are bilingual and RTL-specific. Vegist also gives you a number of pre-configured pages, such as the Product Grid, Blog, and About Us sections.
- Multiple predefined pages
- Several premium apps included such as Quick View, Stock Notification, Sticky Cart
- Mega Menu with image support
- Brand Logo Carousel
- RTL support
- Customizable Header and Footer
- Blog, Newsletter Subscription Pop-up
- Social media integration
5. Veggie – Store Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme ($33)
Organic websites are the new hot trend on the internet because they help you to provide your target audience with a healthy alternative to fast food. Thankfully, companies like Veggie can help you achieve this with their competent website design services. Organic food e-commerce stores that are designed specifically for one item can be found on Veggie. It has 5+ Homepage Demos and 3 Single Page Layouts that get you started quickly on your project.
Veggie has lots of blog styles that are perfect for preparing and marketing your own cuisine. And you get everything you need to make your ecommerce site a functional success.
- Unlimited Banners and Sliders
- Customizable Mega Menu, Sticky Menu
- RTL and multilingual support
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- Validate XHTML and CSS Markup
- Product Image Rollover
- Add to Cart, Guest Checkout
- Blog, Newsletter Subscription Form
6. Organic Food Store Theme($59)
Organic Food Store Theme is made for users who are in the organic food store trend. It includes many features that can help you create an attractive and professional storefront faster. Such as Drag and Drop blocks. You could use these to provide a unique look on your website. You can use 5 different types of Mega Menu, 3 types of Header, and customizable Footer.
The theme is ready to go with all kinds of e-commerce features and is super easy to use. You can easily include tabs or banners on the site and much more. Your e-commerce site can now provide users with a Blog and Newsletters. These features are available with the use of Ajax on your website and an Apache server.
- Coded with HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive Slider, Product Owl Carousel, Blog Carousel, Animation effects
- Ajax Add to Cart, Sidebar Filters, Load More Products
- Product Swatch options
- Product Image Zoom, Quick Shop, Pop-up Quick View
- 5 types of Mega Menu, 3 types of Header and Footer
- Supports Product Reviews app, Multi-currency
7. Fruit Shop – Organic Food, Natural Responsive Store Theme ($56)
Fruit Shop Organic Theme has been designed to work well in many different stores. It provides 11+ homepage demos and is available for purchase. Other pages like collection list, product detail, cart, blog, and about us are also included in the package.
Built with Bootstrap HTML5/CSS3, this theme gives you plenty of options to customize your organic food e-commerce website. Fruit Shop’s website is clean and modern. It has everything you need to create a well-organized site that can be navigated easily.
- Advanced layered navigation
- Customizable Mega Menu with image support
- Header and Footer style options
- Ajax Add to Cart, Wishlist, Grid & List View Collection
- Instagram Image Slider& Blog Post Slider
- Automatic Price Change
8. Ooty – Organic Tea Store Theme ($48)
You can use this theme for a variety of purposes. The best uses would be for an organic food or beverage store, cosmetics, and more. Ooty Organic Food Store Theme has a very clean, crisp, and professional look perfect for designing decent websites.
With the organic food theme, it helps to highlight your best products, display your collection, embed videos on the site, and feature the blog posts on the homepage. The theme includes Font Awesome Icons, Brand Logos, Testimonial section, Star Ratings and Product Reviews.
- Organic food e-stores have been gaining traction at a rapid pace because of their clean and classy design
- Special Shop Page with Ajax Add to Cart and Quick View
- Mega Menu with image support
- Sliders, Carousels, Font Awesome Icons, Brand Logos
- Embed videos in Homepage
- Star Rating and Product Reviews
- Testimonial, Blog, Newsletter Subscription Form
9. Waffy | Spices, Dry Fruits and Nuts Organic Shop Store Theme ($48)
If you want to build an e-commerce store for natural, organic spices and dry fruits, then Waffy is absolutely perfect for you. It has all the tools to help you sell gourmet food, fruit and vegetables as well as the traditional spices and nuts.
This theme is amazing. It’s made with high quality coding and uses some of the latest technologies. It has five different product listing styles, which are all incredibly easy to customize and use. This is a new WordPress theme with an impressive set of features. Some of the main features are Mega Menu, Tabs, Stylist Slider, Deals showcase and countdown timer, Parallax sections, Quick View and more.
- One important thing to keep in mind when choosing the type of signage you have is that it must match your store’s unique food and design, as well as its color scheme
- Drag & Drop sections, powerful customization options
- Ajax Shopping Cart, Wishlist, Product Filters
- Order Tracking
- Star Ratings and Product Reviews
- Slider, Carousel, Banner
- Social media integration, Blog, Newsletter Subscription Pop-up
10. Organic | Farm & Food Business Store Theme ($59)
If you want to make your organic food website design stand out with a natural, environmentally-friendly look, Organic is perfect for you. This theme comes with 4 pre-made homepage styles that make effective use of natural tones produced by plants. The design theme looks simple and clean but has all the features needed to make a successful organic food site.
Organic food is a growing trend in the modern era. Organic fruits, vegetables, tea and farm are all available and easy to find on the e-commerce website eBay. People with an interest in organic recipes can find them on this website’s Recipe Card feature.
This site is a good choice for blogging and recipes! Organic is a content management system with a wide range of features that allows you to manage your content and provide a good experience for your customers. It has WooCommerce support and it’s also WPML compatible, so it shouldn’t be hard to adapt this CMS to your needs.
- 3 different layouts, 4 product page variants, 9 listing page variants
- Recipe Card included for food bloggers
- Revolution Slider – Image Slideshow Module
- Color Swatches ready
- Ajax Infinite Scroll, Add to Cart, Layered Navigation
- Product Reviews
- Instagram widget, Blog, Newsletter Pop-up
11. Garden Plants | Gardening Store, Landscaping Service Store Theme ($55)
This Store has a more natural, gardening-related theme and it would be particularly appropriate for organic ecommerce stores that sell fresh produce. Its stylish portfolio gallery works really well to highlight the various features it have, including your farm’s facilities and specialties.
It may seem to be difficult, but you can easily create a fully-functional organic food website design—complimented by a myriad of e-commerce stores and other functionalities. This store theme provides you with a variety of options, including the Mega Menu, Video Content Blok, and Ajax functionalities.
- Video content block
- 4 styles of Mega Menu with image support
- Pop-up Search option
- Ajax Sidebar Filters, Add to Cart
- Product Swatch options
- Product Grid and List Mode
- Product Owl Carousel
- Portfolio Gallery, Testimonials, Blog, Newsletter Pop-up
12. Fresh Food – Organic Food/Fruit/Vegetables eCommerce Store Theme ($56)
Fresh Food Store Theme is the best choice if your healthy-food store has already run out of ideas. It’s modern design uses green hues to express freshness and nature as well as 4 premade homepage styles that come with a few prebuilt pages.
These include category pages, product detail, cart, checkouts and many more important aspects that offer the consumer a great experience. Organic food also includes Mega Menu styles with automatic price changes and new/hot/sale labels and lots of Ajax functionalities to make your website unique.
- Dropdown Shopping Cart in Header
- Site Identity, Header & Footer style options
- Related Products blocks, Slider for Up-selling Products
- Ajax Add to Cart, Wishlist, Paging, Toolbar, Grid & List view
- Blog Post & Brand Logo sliders
- Quick View, Automatic Price Chance
13. Pookal – Flower Shop and Florist Store Theme ($48)
When you want to sell organic flowers and seeds along with organic food items, Pookal is a good choice. They have beautiful colors and wonderful typography, perfect for highlighting your collection of healthy goods.
This theme also provides you with an elegant section to showcase testimonials that your clients might have given. Features of this organic flowers and food theme include mega menu, sticky header, Google Web Fonts, multi-currency support, recent sale pop-up by star ratings and customer reviews.
- Pleasant design with beautiful typography
- Stylish and customizable sliders
- Special Shop Page with Ajax Add to Cart & Quick View
- 2 types of Mega Menu, Sticky Header
- Recent Sales Pop-up
- Social integration, Blog, Newsletter Subscription Pop-up
14. Orga – Organic Farm & Agriculture WordPress Theme ($59)
Organic e-commerce websites need a theme that is not too pushy and gives your customers a feeling of something new and fresh. This is Orga, a WordPress theme which allows you to display your food products in white or green.
Our theme is packed with over 85 hand-crafted elements, unique plugins such as Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider and more. You can easily use this Organic Farm WordPress Theme to create your organic food e-commerce website so it’s a good option if that’s what you’re looking for.
- Drag and Drop building blocks, Kirki Customizer
- Multiple premium plugins included
- Fully WooCommerce compatible
- 5 Blog types, 9 Portfolio types
- Lightbox videos
- Codestar Framework
- Unlimited Header & Menu styles
- Google Fonts, Font Awesome Icons
Organic themes for websites have been around for a while and are more popular than ever. They’re very nicely designed, with mobile-friendly structure, and come with a lot of features. This is where you should be focused on. Come up with an eCommerce website theme related to your organic farm, fruits and vegetables, tea, spices or other items so that you can build a successful online business.
FAQ for Best Themes Organic Food Store
Can these themes work for WordPress websites?
No, This is a theme designed for Organic Food Store websites. It’s perfect for online stores that offer organic foods and other food options.
Will it load well on mobiles?
Yes, this theme is 100% responsive. Your site will look beautiful and be functional on all screen sizes.
Can I use these Themes for blogs?
Yeah, these themes all have blog modules. So you can easily use them and bring more people through blogs.
This theme is customizable?
Yes, these organic food Store themes are highly customizable. It has some powerful plugins that let you control your web design from an easy-to-use interface. What’s more, some content builders are compatible with basic (non-advanced) eCommerce setups like WooCommerce.
What to do if I face a problem with the themes?
No need to worry at all! All the themes available in our Store are high-quality themes, which developers have developed for easy use. You’ll find extensive documentation on the themes, without any hassle. If anything needs fixing or improving, you can easily contact the developer!