Normotone now joins the Tympanik Audio family to present his debut album ‘Inward Structures‘. Each track featured on ‘Inward Structures‘ has its own story, while remaining an integral part of a cohesive album. Under the predominantly raw layers of cold electronica, heavy basslines, and glitchy rhythms, listeners can identify classic industrial influences ranging from, but not limited to cold wave, folk, rhythmic noise, and contemporary dark ambient music with a sonic edge. A collaborative effort among well-renowned artists including KL (Stigma, Neon Cage Experiment, KL), Neon Rain, One Droid And Its Man, Punish Yourself, Polygon, and more, results in a polymorphic effect of sorts.
Normotone‘s ‘Inward Structures‘ is available now on compact disc from Tympanik Audio.
- Some Few Words [clip preview]
- Defections (Clouds Over Tallinn) [clip preview]
- Confessions Of A Daydreamer
- Isolation Is My Achievement (feat. TAT) [full track download]
- The Unutterable Beauty
- These Hearts
- Milky Skin In A Yellow Fuzzy Light [clip preview]
- Frozen Leaves [clip preview]
- Forms And Functions [clip preview]
- Black Horses Of Destruction
- Milky Skin In A Yellow Fuzzy Light (remix by Polygon)
- The Unutterable And A Half (remix by One Droid And Its Man) [clip preview]